Illness and Injury Reporting

All incidents, work‐related injuries and illnesses, or near‐misses must be reported to your supervisor before your work shift ends on the day you are injured.

Staffing agency employees should contact their agency for instructions for seeking treatment for work‐related injuries.

University employees should report to the Office of Employee Health at McCosh Health Center for evaluation, treatment and consultation.

For more details on work-related injury/illness and near-miss reporting and response, visit the EHS Website.