Undergraduate Affairs Office
The Undergraduate Affairs Office of the School of Engineering and Applied Science has executive oversight over the academic standing and professional development of the more than 1,300 students who are candidates for the Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.S.E.) degree.
Among its activities, the Undergraduate Affairs Office:
- Organizes the advising of first-year B.S.E. students
- Coordinates annual events such as Orientation for B.S.E. students, the Explore Engineering majors fair, the Science and Technology Job Fair, Departmental Open Houses, Princeton Preview programs for engineering, and Class Day
- Works closely with the six engineering departments on matters of advising and student standing
- Collaborates with the Office of the Dean of the College, the Residential Colleges, other academic departments, Career Services, the Registrar, the Office of International Programs, and other University organizations on programs and initiatives to support engineering students
- Welcomes prospective engineering students for tours
- Supports the activities of major engineering student organizations
- Coordinates the ABET accreditation processes
- Allocates funds to support senior theses and independent work
- Promotes study-abroad opportunities for B.S.E. students
Associate Dean Peter Bogucki and Ms. Traci Miller welcome all questions and concerns from current and future engineering students and are always happy to hear from alumni. Appointments to meet with Dean Bogucki can be scheduled by calling Ms. Miller at 609-258-4554.
Advising Town Hall BSE Class of 2024