The School of Engineering is able to provide the use of a University owned vehicle for local use by faculty, staff, and certified graduate and undergraduate students. Vehicle usage is restricted to a 10 mile radius.
Faculty and staff may use the van by registering and completing the certification process at Princeton University Faculty & Staff Certification Portal
Vehicles may be reserved after completion of the above, by emailing Anthony Schulz or stopping in the Stockroom with the date, time needed, location visiting and purpose.
Key pickup must be prior to 4:15 PM, Monday – Friday. Key return is to the Stockroom. If stockroom is closed, key may be slid under the door.
The vehicle must be locked when not in use. The vehicle can be parked in the designated “EQUAD Van Parking” spot, located across from North garage.
It is the responsibility of the driver to insure only certified and approved drivers operate the van.
It is the responsibility of the driver to insure the vehicle is maintained “clean” inside and out and free of debris.
All mechanical, operational, and visible defects should be reported upon return.
Please note the vehicle is regularly filled but upon return please make note to inform the Stockroom if fuel is needed.
For additional information, contact Anthony Schulz , 609-258-4739 in the Stockroom.
Additional SEAS Vehicle Procedures During COVID-19:
Each vehicle contains disposable wipes and trash bags.
- Before each use, users must use disposable wipes to clean door handles, steering wheels, gearshift, signaling levers, window buttons, radio buttons, and any other surfaces touched in the vehicle;
- Dispose of used items in a new trashbag;
- Upon completion, users must use disposable wipes to clean door handles, steering wheels, gearshift, signaling levers, window buttons, radio buttons, and any other surfaces touched in the vehicle;
- Dispose of used items in the trashbag;
- Take trashbag and dispose in garbage disposal;
- Return keys to secure location;
- Wash hands as soon as possible after completion of use.
Avoid touching hands, nose, eyes, and mouth before washing your hands.