Resource Recovery Program
The Resource Recovery program serves as an important function to help us conserve University resources, support sustainability efforts, and safely dispose of electronics and other items.
- Check Resource Recovery first if you need office items for your department at no cost to your department. You can often find items such as filing cabinets, chairs, desks and tables, computers, and whiteboards.
- Find a new home for the office items you can no longer use. Contact Resource Recovery first, and review the University's Resource Recovery program policies for more details.
- Properly dispose of broken, outdated, and unusable items. We will determine the correct, and lawful way, to dispose of your items.
Central Surplus Coordinators
|DEPARTMENT||Contact||Phone Ext||Email Address @princeton.edu|
|Andlinger Center||Brenda Mikeo||8-8243||bmikeo|
|Andlinger Center||Sarah Jackson||8-4272||sjacks|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||Melinda Matlack||8-4655||matlack|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||Islaam Elnaggar||8-8994||islam|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||Joseph Vocaturo||8-5783||vocaturo|
|Computer Science||Rasool Tyler||8-7584||rtyler|
|Computer Science||Pamela DelOrefice||8-5551||pdeloref|
|Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering||Mary Friedfeld||8-0582||mfriedfe|
|Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering||Pamela Raney||8-4690||praney|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||John Bittner||8-3932||jmb|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||David Radcliff||8-4622||radcliff|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering||Jennifer Widdis||8-5168||jwiddis|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering||Sharon Mccann||8-2359||samccann|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering||Jake Rizzo||8-4741||j.rizzo|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering||Jeff Addo||8-6490||jaddo|
|Operations Research & Financial Engineering||Michael Bino||8-8454||bino|
|Operations Research & Financial Engineering||Connie Brown||8-5422||connieb|
|SEAS Dean’s Office||Anthony Schulz||8-4739||aschulz|
Resource Recovery Program
The Resource Recovery Program serves as an important function to help us conserve University resources, support sustainability efforts, and safely dispose of electronics and other items.
Contact your department Resource Recovery Coordinator to submit items for recovery.
Preparing items for pickup
Preparing items for proper pick-up helps respect our staff and protect University interests and the environment. Your cooperation is very much appreciated. Please note we are unable to return an item once it has been picked up.
- Include item-specific information on your Resource Recovery pick-up work order
- Include asset tag number (a small barcode sticker with Princeton logo and a number)
- Include the serial number for any electronic device
- Contact Customer Service, 609-258-8000, for assistance
- Empty furniture of ALL items prior to pick-up, especially file cabinets
- Clear all food waste from mini-refrigerators prior to pick up
- Unlock all furniture/file cabinets prior to pick-up and tape keys to the appropriate item
- Keys can be obtained from the University lock shop if needed
- List ALL items for pickup on the work order (cabinets, shelves, lamps, couches, desks, cabinets, electronics, etc.)
- Help us pick-up the correct items
- Respect our moving staff’s tight schedule
- Label item(s) for pick-up to assure we collect the correct items (a handwritten note taped to item(s) is fine)
Hallways are to be kept clear – Do not block doors or wall-mounted fire extinguishers.
For additional Information visit the